ANATOMY OF WOOD DOOR
Download an A3 size (11″x 17″) printable “Anatomy of Wood Door”. This infographic will help you easily visualize and understand the basic parts used in the construction of wood doors.
You will gain a holistic view of various elements that goes into the making of fully functional wood doors. Here is a brief outline of what’s in store for you:
- Visual representation of different parts of the wood door
- Available style and finish options in wood door
- All possible variations available in width, height, and thickness
- An illustrative understanding of the wood door mechanisms and their hand operations
- Possible fire-rating, STC rating, and pre-hung options