Last updated: April 10, 2020
Thank you for shopping at AORBIS operated by AORBIS Inc..
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to AORBIS Inc., 1111 MAIN STREET.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to AORBIS, accessible from https://www.aorbis.com/covid-19
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Product(s) once dispatched is/are not be eligible for returns.
- As a general rule you shall not be entitled to cancel your order once you have received confirmation of the same. If you cancel your order after it has been confirmed, AORBIS shall have a right to charge you cancellation fee of a minimum 25% of the order value, with a right to either not to refund the order value or recover from your subsequent order. AORBIS shall also have right to charge you cancellation fee for the orders cancelled by AORBIS for the reasons specified under clause 1(iii) of this cancellation and refunds policy. In case of cancellations for the reasons attributable to AORBIS, AORBIS shall not charge you any cancellation fee.
- However, in the unlikely event of an item on your order being unavailable, we will contact you on the phone number provided to us at the time of placing the order and inform you of such unavailability. In such an event you will be entitled to cancel the entire order and shall be entitled to a refund in accordance with our refund policy.
- We reserve the sole right to cancel your order in the following circumstance:
- in the event of the designated address falls outside the delivery zone offered by us;
- failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming the order booking;
- failure to deliver your order due to lack of information, direction or authorization from you at the time of delivery; or
- unavailability of all the items ordered by you at the time of booking the order.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com
This Return and Refund Policy has been created with the help of Return and Refund Policy Generator.